Kristine A. Rapp, COTA/L
North Tustin, California
St Edna’s Sub-Acute & Rehabilitation Center, Santa Ana, CA April 11 – June 3, 2016
(Level 2, 2nd placement), 320 hours
Worked in a multi-disciplinary facility collaborating with PT, PTA. OTR, Physicians and nurses regularly. Caseload consisted of a variety of conditions and levels: Diabetes, amputation, Mental disorders, TKR, THR, degenerative diseases, transitions to hospice, assisted supervising OTR with home evaluations. Conducted BIMS(Brief Interview for Mental Status), Barthel Index of ADL, proficient using FIMs and note writing.
Cornerstone Therapies, Huntington Beach, CA February 8 – April 8, 2016
(Level 2, 1st placement), 320 hours
Worked with children from infancy to teenage years with vast differences in diagnosis and function including, but not limited to, developmental delays, ASD, CP, ODD, Downs, mental disabilities, behavioral difficulties, undiagnosed delays. Performed infant stem, sensory integration, NDT, school based therapy, behavioral model, group therapy, co-treatment, treated feeding delays, tactile defensiveness, visual integration, handwriting, etc. The facility is a multi-disciplinary center providing OT, PT, SLP, and BA therapies.
Rehabilitation Institute of Southern California, Santa Ana, CA (Level 1), 32 hours
Observed patients in a therapeutic outpatient facility with both developmental delays and degenerative diseases. Conducted a small group treatment session focusing on degenerative disease for patients with Parkinson’s and MS. Assisted the OTR with group therapy.
LOTUS House, Long Beach, CA (Level 1), 32 hours
Observed and worked with members in a therapeutic outpatient facility in the mental health field. The facility works on the Club House model as each member is an active participant and contributor to the operations. Exposed to a variety of mental health conditions including developmental delays and mental illness. Worked alongside members in a collaborative fashion to achieve individual goals each day.
Therapies Unlimited – A Genesis Healthcare Company, Irvine, CA
February 22, 2017 – Present
- Provide occupational therapy services to various healthcare facilities within the Orange County area on contract bases and per diem.
- Worked with cognitive recovery patients to restore functioning of daily living skills, gain independence, assimilate back into the community, work force or other desired activities.
- Developed and implemented treatment sessions for pediatric patients with sensory needs, or other conditions to meet goals established by the supervising OTR.
- Design treatments in collaboration with multi-discipline team in order to provide a more unified approach to the individual patients goals.
Cushman & Wakefield, Santa Ana, CA
February 2013 – February 2014
- Managed project teams of internal and third-party consultants and contractor resources for new construction and renovation of owned and leased facilities.
- Responsible for design, construction and relocation budgeting, scheduling, and project team oversight.
- Supervised the team to ensure the proper execution of move management, procurement, delivery and installation of furniture.
- Coordination of voice and data cabling and network installations and related coordination with IT, security, and related facilities.
- Reported on project status, secured project authorizations, and developed and maintained schedules, cost reports, and other relevant project information.
Sentre Partners, Irvine, CA
December 2011 – October 2012
Assistant Real Estate Manager
- Assisted the Property Manager in the operation of Lakeshore Towers (three Class-A office buildings, which included 15 acres of common area, a 10,000 square foot restaurant and a 100,000 square foot health and fitness club).
- Conducted property walks, evaluated maintenance issues, ensuring follow up on each issue.
- Oversaw vendor bidding for various projects, supervised and managed vendor contracts. Coordinated move-ins/move-outs and inspected vacant space. Monitored Security Daily Activity Reports and janitorial logs.
- Assisted with CAM reconciliations, budgets, monthly reports and other reporting functions. Reviewed the GL for financial accuracy.
- Coordinated all tenant events, including the Lakeshore Towers tenant appreciation event (1,500 guests). Coordinated tenant improvement and capital improvements.
- Supervised the tenant service coordinator in front desk operations, engineering team and contracted vendors.
Olive Crest, Santa Ana, CA
October 2007 – April 2009
Housing Specialist (9/08-4/09)
- Main responsibility was responding to emergency calls when clients were in distress and caseworkers were not available; assisted clients with finding resources for employment, medical assistance and supplies.
- Located and secured housing for clients by negotiating lease contracts in areas close to schools and transportation, and guiding clients through the move-in and -out process.
- Facilitated client moves by coordinating transportation, utility set-ups and resourcing affordable furnishings for client apartments.
- Inspected apartments to ensure they were being maintained properly, following up with any maintenance requests and repairs to furnishings, plumbing and fixtures.
- Produced monthly rent/utility statements and account balance sheets.
Human Resources, Recruiter (10/07-4/09)
- Interviewed and hired applicants for various divisions and programs within Olive Crest.
- Attended college career fairs to recruit students; created marketing material and advertisements for job fairs and web sites.
- Assisted with coordinating and planning employee appreciation events.
- Instructed CPR and First Aid classes.
Koll Industrial Properties/CB Richard Ellis, Irvine, CA
June 2000 – March 2006
Leasing Associate, Manager of Tenant Improvements
Leasing Associate Duties:
- Worked directly with the Vice President of Leasing in marketing available properties at Airport Business Center consisting of 68 buildings, approximately 500 tenants, to brokerage houses and industry e-mail distribution lists.
- Created the company’s global lease document templates and database.
- Marketed and advertised availability; organized broker and client lunches, assisted with company presentations at industry networking events (NAOIP, IREM).
- Negotiated approx. 25 leases per month, approx. 1.9M square feet of multi-tenant industrial spaces (500 – 18,000 square feet).
- Tracked upcoming vacant spaces, renewals and expansions, qualified and toured prospective clients through available spaces.
- Prepared monthly competitive market surveys, which assisted in setting property lease rates. Prepared revenue projections.
- Established company branding of property signage and lease-related marketing material.
Manager of Tenant Improvement Duties:
- Managed construction on tenant improvements, refurbishments and capital expenses for Airport Business Center.
- Supervised on-site engineers and day porter’s daily responsibilities.
- Coordinated construction vendors, conducted bid walks, reviews, negotiations and awarded contracts.
- Established the company standard condition for market ready suites.
- Managed the research, design, contract and installation of building addresses and directional signage through-out the park.
- Prepared annual budgets for refurbishments and capital improvements.
Cinderella Cakes, May 2010 – November 2011
Sales, Design and Customer Service
Designed creative desserts for customers.
Crosswalk Ministries, June 2002 – June 2005
Welcome Center Director
Developed a team to design and coordinate a new welcome center. Planned social events.
Teleglobe Business Solutions/TELCO, June 1999 – May 2000
Account Sales Executive/Account
Promoted within the first 5 months to account executive. Received award for achieving top 10% of sales in the nation.
COTA LIC# 3747
Santa Ana College – Santa Ana, CA (June 2016)
Associate of Science, Occupational Therapy Assistant (GPA in program maintained above 3.5)
Concordia University – Irvine, CA (1996)
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Liberal Arts (emphasis Behavior Science)
California Real Estate Sales License (2001 – 2014)
CERT member – Irvine
BOMA (Building Owners & Managers Association)
Fundamentals of Real Estate Management (completed 8/2012)
CASAMBA documentation software, both Apple and PC products
DOWNLOAD Resume PDF